AMD Display Feature: What is this called?

Storx

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2008
I have been googling around to figure what to do with my options, I bought a 4k 40" UHD TV today as an open box item for less $260ish bucks, hooked it up and found out that i cant achieve greater than 30hz @4k res after talking to a few of yall about it, but really really like the size and real estate of the larger tv as ive been using 2 x 26" 1080p monitors previously for multitasking, so i may actually go ahead and buy a 40" 4k UHD Monitor w/display port, but since some of the games i play dont even max out the 30fps of this TV im using now, i found a posting of guy stating he has a 42" 4k UHD Monitor for work, but hardware cant support most games above 60fps, so he uses a feature in AMD to play all of his games at 1440p, he didnt state what it was called or how to find this feature, so i am asking yall whats it called. He claims to max out all his games in this mode @60fps+ using the 1440p presetting....and the part about it i like the most is he said it scales the screen size down for all of his games to 28" so he is not having to look at the entire screen during gaming, he normally runs black borders, but he switched it to grey for the picture to make seeing the border easier for the posting.
TpyEQKD.jpg