Ease of access not responding on login screen

jefemro

Reputable
Aug 31, 2015
I need to login to my PC, but I don't have access to a physical keyboard right now. I try to use the OSK, but when I click on the ease of access button on the login screen, it pretends like I clicked it, but does nothing. How can I fix this? I rebooted, but that did nothing.

Edit: I did want to mention that I have access to a laptop, also Win10, and fully functioning. If that means anything. At this point, I just really HATE technology right now.

Edit 2: I've unplugged everything aside from my mouse, power supply, and HDMI. No dice.

Edit 3: I tried to access the ease of access menu on my laptop, but the same lack of response is observed. Maybe an issue with the OS itself?

Solution
Hi,

The problem may lie with Windows 10 already and Ease of Access if part of it. The only solution i'm afraid right now is to use a physical keyboard for you to login. Since you don't have a keyboard you can't really do much troubleshooting.
Feb 10, 2019
did you find a sulution? my friend is having the same problem now but she can turn on/off the caps lock, press enter and use the mouse but she cant open the EOA menu and thus she can not open the OSK... she has a laptop