error message -system thread exception not handled Netwtw02.sys

Terry_14

Reputable
Dec 18, 2015
I bought a new laptop 6 weeks ago and it was fine for the first 3/4 weeks. Now however, I keep getting the error message- your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart then system thread exception not handled Netwtw02.system. In addition my WiFi keeps going off although I know it is fine as I can still use my Kindle FIre etc Troubleshooting shows that the Network adaptor needed resetting. My laptop is an Hp Envy and came with Windows 10 preloaded These two problems are now happening constantly. Can anybody help??

Solution
Hello Terry_14

I was wondering if you have already tried this:

> Right-click the Start button.

> Click Computer Management from the context menu.

> Click to select the Device Manager category from the left pane of the Computer Management snap-in that opens up.

> From the right pane, expand the Network adapters tree.

> From the displayed network adapters, right-click the one that is used to connect your PC to the router/network/Internet.

> Click Properties from the context menu.

> Go to the Power Management tab.

> Uncheck the Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power checkbox.

> Click OK and restart the computer.

Feel free to revert back if this doesn't...
Hello Terry_14

I was wondering if you have already tried this:

> Right-click the Start button.

> Click Computer Management from the context menu.

> Click to select the Device Manager category from the left pane of the Computer Management snap-in that opens up.

> From the right pane, expand the Network adapters tree.

> From the displayed network adapters, right-click the one that is used to connect your PC to the router/network/Internet.

> Click Properties from the context menu.

> Go to the Power Management tab.

> Uncheck the Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power checkbox.

> Click OK and restart the computer.

Feel free to revert back if this doesn't resolve the issue and you need further assistance.

Cheers!! :)

Solution