New AMD Crimson Edition drivers caused a few monitor problems

LukeA7

Reputable
Nov 16, 2014
Hi, yesterday I updated my drivers to the latest AMD graphics drivers on Windows 10 (Crimson Edition 15.12). Everything was fine until today when I started my PC. For some reason my desktop icons are very large, even when on the smallest settings. My first monitor is also a lot more blurry than normal, however, some apps, such as the AMD radeon settings are not blurry at all. There are also around 2 pixels from my second monitor being diaplyed on my first monitor.

I use an R9 390, a Packard Bell Viseo 230Ws and an old TV for my second monitor.

I have to connect my second monitor via HDMI and for some reason none of the resolutions I use fit the monitor, so I have to use 1366x768, which is the closest fit to the actual desktop size. It still has a round 5% of the screen aound the outside not being displayed. This also meant that my second monitor was rather blurry. This has happened since I upgraded my PC and had to use HMDI (not since the driver update), but I noticed that the second monitor is not as blurry as it was before, since I updated my graphics drivers.

Thanks in advance for any help!

TRENDING THREADS