Virtual NIC in windows 8.1 or windows 10

Varinca

Reputable
Dec 17, 2015
How can i add a virtual NIC or network card to my PC without (WMware, Virtualbox, Microsoft........) just to add a virtual NIC ?

There's no point to doing it without something like hyper-v. Why do you NEED a virtual NIC anyway?

rimmy13

Reputable
Dec 17, 2015
Please follow these stpes to create virtual nic card:

Open Hyper-V Manager.
In the Actions pane on the right side of the window, select Virtual Switch Manager.
Select New virtual switch>External> Create Virtual Switch.
In the Virtual Switch Manager dialog box, under Virtual Switch Properties, give the virtual switch a name, and then add any notes.
Under Connection type, select a network adapter that is connected to an Ethernet network that has a DHCP server.
Select Allow management operating system to share this network adapter, and then click OK.

Varinca

Reputable
Dec 17, 2015
I want a method of specific software just to add NIC, they are in mind, such as WMWare, Hyper-V Manager, VirtualBox...... but but a method or software just be used for Virtual NIC Creating in every windows, Win-7, 8, 8.1, 10, server ..........

That quite literally makes no sense. If you NEED a virtual NIC instead of just opening TCPIP ports on the local machine, install hyper-v and do it that way. The powershell script for setting up the system once hyper-v is installed is the same for windows 7-10 (including 8.1, update, threshold, etc)