DS3 emulators failing

AbbasXeneize

Reputable
Dec 20, 2015
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I don't really know if this is the correct forum for my issue so I hope you can understand.

First of all, I'll give you my system specs:
AMD FX 8120 eight-core processor 3.10GHz
2x Kingston Hyperx Fury 4Gb
Asus Strix GeForce Gtx 970 4GB DDR5 (Overclocked edition)
Motherboard Asus M5A88-M
Windows 7 SP1 64bits

Well, almost a week ago I started having random blue screens while gaming. The games I was playing then were GTA V and Assassin's Creed Syndicate, but I don't think this was related with my problem.
After 5 or 6 bsods I decided to find out what was the problem, so I first checked temperatures and they were fine. After that I ran Memtest and my RAM memories seem to be fine, with no errors. Then I reinstalled Nvidia drivers but the blue screens stilled appearing. I also made a Nvidia drivers downgrade to 358 version but the problem wasn't solved.
I decided to ran verifier.exe on my PC and another blue screen appeared: mijxfilt.sys driver was failing. It was a MotionInJoy Dualshock 3 emulator driver. I uninstalled the program and deleted all it's drivers (I also checked manually if they were gone). I choosed to install another new emulator, Scarlet.Crush one (Xinput Warpper http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller) I really need to use a joystick for some games, and I don't have a Xbox 360's one.
Problem solved? No, the bsod errors were still there. I ran verifier.exe again and now the driver failling was ScpVBus.sys, which was a Scarlet.Crush emulator driver. Again, I deleted the program and all the divers.

Now the random bsods issue seems to be solved but the thing is that I really want to use my joystick and the emulator drivers failing is a very weird thing. I've had MotionInJoy for a year with this computer and another more year with an old system and I never had a problem. Then suddenly it starts failling and if I install a new emulator it fails too. I think that the problem might be somewhere else, but I can't realize where and that is why I'm asking for help

Sorry if my english is not so good, but it's not my native language

And greetings for everyone!

AbbasXeneize

Reputable
Dec 20, 2015

I've ran malwarebytes and it didn't detected any malware. I've also ran CCleaner. I'll se if the problem is solved and I'll tell you. Thanks for the reply!