PLEASE help me.. very confused

Mahbub1

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2015
i have the benq vz 2250 monitor i connected my sapphire r9 380 through hdmi and tried EVERYTHING,, but cant get the volume to play through monitor please help,, tried setting to default through playback devices still no sound.. there is headphone jack in monitor.. when i plug headphones it gives sound but dosent play through speakers .. please help

Solution
The monitor does not have built in speakers. I looked up the specs and there not listed. My Monitor a LG has a headphone port but no speakers also. I would assume a headphone jack might be pretty standard issue on most monitors now day's since they are compatible with HDMI or New technology that can deliver audio thought the monitor. I think most company's skip placing speakers into there monitors because they be underpowered and sound horrible in most applications.

So to Answer your question it wont work because the monitor does not have any built in speakers to play audio back over. Regardless of what settings you play with. To fix the issue you will need to use headphones or some type of external hooked up speakers.

hotroderx

Distinguished
May 15, 2008
The monitor does not have built in speakers. I looked up the specs and there not listed. My Monitor a LG has a headphone port but no speakers also. I would assume a headphone jack might be pretty standard issue on most monitors now day's since they are compatible with HDMI or New technology that can deliver audio thought the monitor. I think most company's skip placing speakers into there monitors because they be underpowered and sound horrible in most applications.

So to Answer your question it wont work because the monitor does not have any built in speakers to play audio back over. Regardless of what settings you play with. To fix the issue you will need to use headphones or some type of external hooked up speakers.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS