Eyefinity different resolutions

HackintoshFeen

Honorable
Dec 13, 2013
So my current display is currently just a Samsung 1080p 32inch TV. I was contemplating upgrading to a 3 monitor setup with a 4k screen in the middle, flanked by two 1080p displays.
So it would go something like this: [Old Samsung TV] [43 inch LG 4k TV] [New Samsung TV]. [32"] [43"] [32"].

My GPU is an ASUS R9 290x so it should be able to handle all the pixels but was wondering if anyone has had problems with having an eyefinity setup with different resolutions.

Why am i not going for monitors? I consume a lot of media so require the screen size. Not a competitive gamer so i don't mind around 50ms of input lag.
Why do i want a 3 monitor/TV setup? Because i'm 17 and it looks cool :p, also im in the process of purchasing a used G27 and trying to get in to sim racing.

Donations are welcome as i'm about to spend all the money i saved up during the year.

Solution
yes it will try to stretch the pixles to get the image right on the screens and it looks terrible. i would just an additional 1080p monitor(not a tv) for the middle and as close as you can get to an exact copy of your tv on the other side. also your r9 290x will struggle to run dual 1080p tvs and a 4k one at any reasonable performance.
yes it will try to stretch the pixles to get the image right on the screens and it looks terrible. i would just an additional 1080p monitor(not a tv) for the middle and as close as you can get to an exact copy of your tv on the other side. also your r9 290x will struggle to run dual 1080p tvs and a 4k one at any reasonable performance.

Solution

HackintoshFeen

Honorable
Dec 13, 2013

Thanks for the reply. I might resist the urge and go triple 1080p, for now...
Now just to find a desk to fit this monstrosity.