Newegg Four Day Verification

ZackTheBlobFish

Reputable
Dec 13, 2015
Ok, so the story is, I ordered 4 items for over 500 dollars on Newegg, all was well until it took 4 days to verify and ship, and the tracking code says it will get here in 6 business days even though I paid for 3 day shipping. This is rediculous. I'm planning on calling them after the holiday, or does the estimated shipping time go down... If so I'll be fine but atm its going to be shipped to an empty house. Do I call them and ask them for a refund for the shipping or what?
Thanks ahead of time for answers and sorry if none of this makes sense haha, I've been up all night :)

Solution
The best suggestion would be to call newegg and try to sort it out with them. They would have the most relevant information compared to folks on a forum. See if you can find out the current order status of your items and explain to them your dilemma and why you're concerned if you're moving or leaving. Keep in mind that delays are normal during holidays and even more so if they shipped via fedex whose main distribution center has been delayed due to bad weather. Many states right now across the midwest from the southern to northern borders are being trashed by floods and tornadoes.

Their shipping is generally pretty on time and reliable but given the holidays and storms combined with your critical time frame, may not be optimal...
The best suggestion would be to call newegg and try to sort it out with them. They would have the most relevant information compared to folks on a forum. See if you can find out the current order status of your items and explain to them your dilemma and why you're concerned if you're moving or leaving. Keep in mind that delays are normal during holidays and even more so if they shipped via fedex whose main distribution center has been delayed due to bad weather. Many states right now across the midwest from the southern to northern borders are being trashed by floods and tornadoes.

Their shipping is generally pretty on time and reliable but given the holidays and storms combined with your critical time frame, may not be optimal.

http://kb.newegg.com/ContactUs/CallUs

Solution

ZackTheBlobFish

Reputable
Dec 13, 2015

Ok, so I called them before you replied and pretty much did what you said ahah. They said they shipped it to UPS and UPS doesn't have it yet. They gave me my 3 day shipping money back and said it would be here on Tuesday, they would call me when UPS got he package and overnight it. So good deal! Except, UPS still hasn't received it and its Monday right now, its supposed to get here tomorrow. Now I'm just worrying it won't get here in time and they've actually lost it. Should I call them again?