New PC OS install blue screen errors

abizila

Honorable
Jul 16, 2013
I keep getting multiple errors when trying to install Windows 10 from a bootable usb. First I tried to do it from the new pc, but kept getting stuck when files were being downloaded.

I then went to my old pc and put in my Ssd and the usb and took out all other storage and installed Windows there and it installed and worked on that computer. I downloaded the mobo drivers but couldn't install them because it couldn't recognize the mobo in the pc (because it was the old generic hp office pc). So I just put them in a folder called drivers and let it be.

Then, I put the Ssd in the New pc and changed the boot device to the Ssd. Now, I get a different error every time such as "irql not less than equal" or "....misuse" or a page fault "memory management" . Figuring it could be a driver issue, but have no idea how to fix it. Any help is appreciated.

Specs:
Intel i5 4690k 3.5ghz
Asrock z97 fatal1ty killer mobo
1 x 8gb of ballistix ram
Evga 650w gs Psu
212 evo cooler
Gigabyte g1 980ti
1 250gb Samsung 850 evo Ssd
1 1tb wd hdd

Solution
Your first mistake was to install your copy of Windows 10 OS on a system that wasn't mean't for operating the new OS. As it is the new OS is very finicky with any hardware changes and here you tried installing the OS on a donor system.

Please try reinstalling the OS on your new system by creating a bootable USB installer on your HP office machine using Miscrosoft's Media Creation Tool. Once USB installer is created use that to install Windows 10 onto your new machine. I only hope you didn't activate your copy of Windows 10 on the donor system, as the activation key is bound to the hardware and BIOS. If you have made that err then its best you contact Microsoft and inform them of the issue.

Mind you do you have the latest...

Lutfij

Titan
Your first mistake was to install your copy of Windows 10 OS on a system that wasn't mean't for operating the new OS. As it is the new OS is very finicky with any hardware changes and here you tried installing the OS on a donor system.

Please try reinstalling the OS on your new system by creating a bootable USB installer on your HP office machine using Miscrosoft's Media Creation Tool. Once USB installer is created use that to install Windows 10 onto your new machine. I only hope you didn't activate your copy of Windows 10 on the donor system, as the activation key is bound to the hardware and BIOS. If you have made that err then its best you contact Microsoft and inform them of the issue.

Mind you do you have the latest BIOS update on your Z97 motherboard with version 2.20?

Solution