PC stuck at Windows logo/loading screen

kathir28

Reputable
May 13, 2014
Hello!
Yesterday i put my pic into sleep mode, but it suddenly woke up 3 o clock in the morning and the screen received no signal and the keyboard, hedset and mouse didn't even recived power. After 35 minutes , I forced it too turn off. Now when I start the computer, it's stuck at Windows loading screen/logo. Any ideas how I can solve this problem?

Specs
Asus VII formula motherboard
OS drive- Samsung 850 pro 256 gb
PSU- corsair ax760
OS- Windows 10 home 64 bit
Case- fractal r4

Update- now it starts just fine, I guess the problem is solved for now

Solution
According to Asus's product page, there is a BIOS update available dated on Nov 23rd 2015 version 3003. Have you performed that update? On that note have you installed all the necessary drivers for optimal Windows 10 operation?

You didn't include your graphics card in that systems specs. Have you installed the latest graphics drivers as well? Has the problem cropped up again since it resolved itself?

If the system began behaving this way since a windows update then you can try perform a system restore to a point prior to when the issues began.

Lutfij

Titan
According to Asus's product page, there is a BIOS update available dated on Nov 23rd 2015 version 3003. Have you performed that update? On that note have you installed all the necessary drivers for optimal Windows 10 operation?

You didn't include your graphics card in that systems specs. Have you installed the latest graphics drivers as well? Has the problem cropped up again since it resolved itself?

If the system began behaving this way since a windows update then you can try perform a system restore to a point prior to when the issues began.

Solution