How To Get Different Screens On Three Monitors?

tyler789

Reputable
Dec 5, 2015
Like if I want to show three different things on three different monitors, how do I do that? For example, if I have three monitors hooked up to one computer and wanted to have three football games, one on each monitor with being able to close one of the games on one monitor while the two different games still showing on the other two monitors. My graphics card supports that and I have Windows 10. Thanks.

Solution
each stream will have to be in it's own browser window, then simply drag a window to each screen and maximize it. one per screen.

i run dual monitors and do this all the time. if you close one window, then only that one is effected and the other 2 will keep going. then open a new one on that monitor and go from there.

not sure how you will handle the sound since they will all try to use the same set of speakers but the video feed is no problem......

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
each stream will have to be in it's own browser window, then simply drag a window to each screen and maximize it. one per screen.

i run dual monitors and do this all the time. if you close one window, then only that one is effected and the other 2 will keep going. then open a new one on that monitor and go from there.

not sure how you will handle the sound since they will all try to use the same set of speakers but the video feed is no problem......

Solution

TRENDING THREADS