After fresh install of windows 10, doesn't auto detect keyboard/mouse or 2nd monitor

OMNISTRATA-00

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
After fresh install of windows 10, doesn't auto detect keyboard/mouse or 2nd monitor

After Windows 10 fresh install, every time I reboot (shutdown and restart)…
- I must unplug and plugin my USB 2.0 wireless keyboard/mouse to detect it.
- I must manually detect my 2nd monitor in display settings

I never had a problem when I upgraded from win 7 to win 10, just after a fresh install of 10.

To try to fix the issue I have…
- updated all drivers for motherboard (Gigabyte), video card (AMD Radeon), and keyboard/mouse (Logitech)
- turned off fast reboot (Power Management)

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance :)

Solution
Could you please pass on your full systems specs inclusive of your keyboard and mouse? Perhaps we can locate the cause of your issue if it were to originate from requiring a BIOS update or conflicts in drivers.

Once you boot into Windows and replug your peripherals try and perform these steps:
1| Perform a sfc / scannow to detect any issues with your OS's file integrity.
2| Perform a repair install
3| Rule out that the bootable USB installer hasn't been corrupted and subsequently perform a reinstall of OS.

Lutfij

Titan
Could you please pass on your full systems specs inclusive of your keyboard and mouse? Perhaps we can locate the cause of your issue if it were to originate from requiring a BIOS update or conflicts in drivers.

Once you boot into Windows and replug your peripherals try and perform these steps:
1| Perform a sfc / scannow to detect any issues with your OS's file integrity.
2| Perform a repair install
3| Rule out that the bootable USB installer hasn't been corrupted and subsequently perform a reinstall of OS.

Solution