Looking for decent gaming monitor budget 500$

FishSnot

Reputable
Dec 31, 2015
Hi looking to buy a monitor but a little confuse on all the options out there if some one can give me a few listings of gaming monitors would appreciated it budget around 500, ill give my pc spepcs if that helps

amd fx 8120 oc to 4ghz
readon r9 270x
8 gb of ram running on windows 10 pro

Travanj

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2014

Well, DELL seems to have a good resolution. If you really want multi-featured "monitors" i'd suggest you purchase TV/Monitors instead of a monitor only.

FishSnot

Reputable
Dec 31, 2015
thanks ill give dell a look, really just looking for a sinle monitor i type monitors to see if any one had a few suggestions for gaming ones. the prices really go high once you go above 24 inch might just try and get a 27 or so on a sale

Travanj

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2014

VRAM directly affects the capability of a GPU to perform it's said speed at higher resolutions. The greater the VRAM, the more "lag free" it will be when producing outputs on bigger screens. Also a larger VRAM will enable you to MULTI-MONITOR without the fear of lagging.

For reference, you can play games at around 1920x1080 and it would still be smooth as mirror. Try experimenting on settings to get the most out of your card. Sometimes it all depends on your settings as well. Proper hardware settings is a key role.