computer shipping international

Blankcaps

Reputable
Dec 26, 2015
Hi. I am from the philippines and my grandmother just bought me computer parts from the US and plans to ship here in the philippines. What can we do to secure my packages? Our bureau of customs is known for being animals, Stealing bunch of things from other peoples packages, they're not delicate when handling stuff like computer parts so it might end up broken. what shipping company should we trust for these types of packages?

Mattz982

Honorable
Nov 5, 2013
I don't know much about DPD, why did she buy them from the US and not your own country? And if they get broken then the warranty will cover it. I like to use DPD

Blankcaps

Reputable
Dec 26, 2015

She uses her credit card because we don't have the money to buy a computer yet, I really need it for college, Unfortunately, Here in the philippines there are no stores that accepts credit card only bank transfer and she lives in the US. I appreciate the reply. Thank you! :)

Blankcaps

Reputable
Dec 26, 2015

Yea you're right. I wish I could just move out of this country. the system here is terrible! I know it happens all around the world but not as frequent here. Damn I wish the parasites in the society dies.