Looking for solution to " MOM Implementation and any of its dependencies" error message.

freelander16

Reputable
Jan 1, 2016
I keep getting a cannot find" MOM Implementation and any of its dependencies" error message when I start my computer up. I upgraded to Windows 10 home version, and this message happens every time on computer start up. What steps do I need to take to remove the error message? Any help appreciated.

Solution
Can you please pass on your full systems specs? If it's a laptop please pass on your make and model number. What was your OS prior to performing the upgrade? If you're using an AMD graphics card or APU then the drivers may be causing this issue. Try and reinstall your drivers by downloading them from here and following this guide.

You can try and create a bootable USB installer and perform a system restore prior to when the issue surfaced and consequently you can perform a repair install. You can also try and perform a clean install using this tutorial.

Lutfij

Titan
Can you please pass on your full systems specs? If it's a laptop please pass on your make and model number. What was your OS prior to performing the upgrade? If you're using an AMD graphics card or APU then the drivers may be causing this issue. Try and reinstall your drivers by downloading them from here and following this guide.

You can try and create a bootable USB installer and perform a system restore prior to when the issue surfaced and consequently you can perform a repair install. You can also try and perform a clean install using this tutorial.

Solution