Good monitor for gaming (24", IPS, EUR 200-250)

sheftu

Honorable
Sep 12, 2013
1. What Is Your Country Of Origin?
Netherlands

2. What do you plan to do with this monitor? (ex. Games, Movie Watching, Photo Editing, etc.)
Gaming, movie watching, normal usage

3. What resolution and screen size do you want?
No bigger than 24", 1080p

4. What refresh rate do you want? (ex. 60 hz , 70 hz.)
Not sure but I don't need 144Hz

5. How much are you looking to spend?
200-250 euros

6. Brands Preferred (ex. Samsung, Acer, Asus, AOC, HP, Viewsonic, etc. )
n/a

7. Brands Not Preferred (state reason why)
n/a

8. Are You Buying More Than One Monitor?
No

9. How Many Displays Can Your GPU Support Maximum? And what GPU and driver version are you using if applicable?
GTX 970, can handle 4

10. What Port Do You Want To Connect To (ex. DVI-D, HDMI, etc).
Whatever is best

11. Is This Monitor A Primary Display Or A Secondary Display?
Primary

12. Is This A Secondary Display For A Laptop?
No

I'm looking to purchase a second/new main monitor for my PC. The monitor I have currently is an LG 24EN33 which works fine, but I think IPS might be the way to go for me since I don't play FPS so a response time of 5ms should still be fine, and I don't really need 144Hz. However, even after a couple of hours of research, I'm still no closer to figuring out which monitor I should get.

- Running an i7-2600K with a GTX 970 and 8GB RAM.
- Budget around 200-250 euros.
- IPS with max response time of 5ms seems the way to go, but am open to other recommendations.
- I don't have too much desk space so anything above 24" isn't doable. I also don't want to go much lower than that though.
- Something that's not so wobbly would be nice. The LG starts shaking as soon as someone walks around in the same room.

Would appreciate any advice.

sheftu

Honorable
Sep 12, 2013
I looked around some more and I found this one:
http://www.eizo.com/products/flexscan/ev2450/

I've seen this brand mentioned a couple of times on here but not this specific monitor. Is this a good choice or should I be going for something else?