BF4 or BF4 Premium Edition? BF Hardline?

I need helpz

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
Both game is on sale
BF4 = $9.99 CAD
BF4 Premium Edition= $ 23.99 CAD
BF Hardline= $14.99 CAD

I heard that there are more server therefore more people to play with for BF4 Premium? Is that true? I never play any BF before please help!

Which one to buy?

Survive69

Honorable
Nov 2, 2013
buy battlefield 4, hardline is way out from what you normally see in battlefield, bf4 is just overall better, and whether to get premium, its really upto you and if you think youll enjoy the game, alot of servers are the base game maps and some are all dlc

deezyboa

Reputable
May 17, 2015
I personally think you should go for BF4 Premium Edition but it's your choice. BTW, avoid Hardline, It's not a real Battlefield game and online is almost completely dead. Most of the NA Servers you will find are for Premium owners (but of course, you will still find plenty that only have the free Map Packs), so Premium, Regular Edition is totally your choice.

assassin445522

Reputable
Mar 13, 2015

Make sure to download all the DLC before trying to play, there is some free DLC there is china rising,dragons teeth, second assault, carrier assault, final stand, Community operations, Night operations, And most recently the Legacy operation DLC map.

Make sure your not trying to mod the game punk buster wont allow you to join servers with a modded game sometimes

Make sure you are connecting to servers with a good ping