Windows 10 Black screen after boot. No mouse. Safe mode and low-res do not work.

KalebPi

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2016
I have had windows 10 installed on my computer since about the time it came out. My specs are Windows 10 64-bit home edition. AMD Radeon 7770 1GB. AMD FX-4100. Gigabit Motherboard. A 2TB hard drive that has windows installed on it. A 3TB hard drive with files on it. 16 GB of RAM.

My problem is that I have been away from home for a few days and I come home turn on my PC and it shows the Gigabit motherboard screen, the boot screen, then the windows 10 booting screen. After that the screen goes black. I don't pass on my account, my mouse doesn't show up, I can't do low-res mode or safe mode of any kind. So I have no clue what is wrong. Also the PC will restart itself after a couple minutes of sitting in the black
Screen. So it will just loop and loop. I tried to restart my PC (reinstall windows 10) that did not work, I got an error. And it says I have no restore points which is strange. The only thing I have not done it revert back to windows 7.
I also just unplugged and cleaned everything because I haven't done that in awhile.It did not fix the problem.

Solution
Easiest total 100% fix is going to be to do a complete clean install of windows. Doing a clean install of Windows 10 isn't difficult you have to back up all your important files, pictures, game saves, ect.. Of course in your case without being able to get into your system unless you can use another computer to back up the drive then your going to loose everything. Then using another computer go to:
www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
click download tool now and follow the instructions. When it launches select Create installation media for another PC and select to either create a CD or USB Flash drive (my recommendation is USB) when the tool is done keep the USB in your system and reboot your computer (you may have to...
Easiest total 100% fix is going to be to do a complete clean install of windows. Doing a clean install of Windows 10 isn't difficult you have to back up all your important files, pictures, game saves, ect.. Of course in your case without being able to get into your system unless you can use another computer to back up the drive then your going to loose everything. Then using another computer go to:
www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
click download tool now and follow the instructions. When it launches select Create installation media for another PC and select to either create a CD or USB Flash drive (my recommendation is USB) when the tool is done keep the USB in your system and reboot your computer (you may have to go into bios and tell your computer to boot first to the USB). You will then be walked though clean installing Windows 10 - here you can try to keep your files if you weren't able to back them up. If you were able to back up your files using a separate computer tell it to remove everything and do a complete clean install. If you couldn't and kept your files as soon as you get back into your OS back up all your important files and then go back through the process again this time removing everything. What you want is a total clean install (everything removed) so there is no software conflicts that will show back up.

Solution