I can't delete a "corrupt" profile in Windows 10

Nuclear51

Reputable
Jul 7, 2015
Each time i come to the log-on screen, there's a "corrupt" user profile which just is there. I looked for the account in the control-panel, but I couldn't see it there. I then opened the "user profiles" in the system-properties, where I found the corrupt user profile. However, I can't seem to delete it for some reason... http://pho.to/9xzm4

Solution
try going to
control panel-> administrative tools -> computer management -> system tools -> local users and groups -> users

locate the corrupted user on this list, right click on it, select "properties" then under the "general tab" check the box "disable account"

Assuming you can do that (no windows errors), try logging out and back in and see if that helps your situation.
try going to
control panel-> administrative tools -> computer management -> system tools -> local users and groups -> users

locate the corrupted user on this list, right click on it, select "properties" then under the "general tab" check the box "disable account"

Assuming you can do that (no windows errors), try logging out and back in and see if that helps your situation.

Solution