BSOD page fault in nonpaged area

2BBUFF

Reputable
Jan 2, 2016
Getting BSOD page fault in nonpaged area, with no error code. Happens three or four times a day since I recased my system, checked ram and gpu for faults, nope. Done most tricks on forum, disabled defender, updated /rolled back drivers. Clean installed win 10 twice. But BSOD page fault in nonpaged area continues. I think it may be a hardware fault but stress tested with adia 64 all good and healthy. Help!

Solution
Can you please pass on your full systems specs? If a laptop then the make and model number. Is this installation of Windows 10 anew or one availed through the free upgrade path? If an upgrade what was you prior OS? Any hardware upgrades performed after upgrade to Windows 10?

If you want to rule out the rams, the run memtest86 for 10 passes. If any issues crop up within that time then the kit is faulty. If you can please locate your .dmp files and host them(files that are slightly larger than 256KB's) on to a site like Microsoft's One drive or Google Drive and link it back here for us to study them. The issue looks alot like a driver conflict or a corruption of OS.

Take a look at this tutorial. Have you also...

Lutfij

Titan
Can you please pass on your full systems specs? If a laptop then the make and model number. Is this installation of Windows 10 anew or one availed through the free upgrade path? If an upgrade what was you prior OS? Any hardware upgrades performed after upgrade to Windows 10?

If you want to rule out the rams, the run memtest86 for 10 passes. If any issues crop up within that time then the kit is faulty. If you can please locate your .dmp files and host them(files that are slightly larger than 256KB's) on to a site like Microsoft's One drive or Google Drive and link it back here for us to study them. The issue looks alot like a driver conflict or a corruption of OS.

Take a look at this tutorial. Have you also tried performing a sfc / scannow and seen if anything turns up? Likewise you can try a repair install. Back up your critical content as well in case something goes wrong.

Solution