Which 750 ti should I get?

theleeforce

Reputable
Jan 2, 2016
Ok guys I've got four 750 ti's lined up so it's a matter of which one to get (all prices are in CAD)

Evga 750 ti sc-$120
Asus 750 ti-$130
Zotac 750 ti-$100
MSI 750 ti-$135 (with warranty)

So which one would you choose?

AppleGeek911

Honorable
Dec 31, 2013
Any of them other than the Zotac one would be just fine. Zotac doesn't have the greatest reputation for quality. I personally have the EVGA GTX 750 Ti, and I haven't had any issues with it. Since it's the cheapest out of the bunch, I'd go for that one.

Generally, I like EVGA for 750 Ti's, but that's just my personal preference. I think your decision comes down to which company will offer you the best customer service. A more important factor is which card offers you the highest (stable) factory overclock. For some that may not matter because they would simply overclock the card themselves.

By the way, when you wrote "MSI 750 Ti (with warranty)" did you mean to instead state "with rebate" ? I only thought it was a mistype because all new GPU's come with warranties. If you meant to state "with rebate" then I should give you a warning about MSI rebates. I love their GPU's. But their warranty process is just about the worse I've ever experienced. I had their MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G card and loved it. But the process to complete a $10 rebate was so overwhelming that I simply gave up. I'm a very patient person but MSI's rebate process put me to the test. It is clearly setup to dissuade people from successfully submitting a rebate. Like I said, their cards are great, but if your decision to purchase their product is based on a rebate then I suggest you consider another manufacturer.

! MSI customer support - Do NOT respond to this message thread. I have purchased many of your products and my assessment of your company's rebate process is absolutely accurate. If I see a single response from your company in reference to my opinion, then I will be encouraged to post it on social media.

Ah. I don't know anything about MSI refurbished card. I would definitely feel comfortable if it was a EVGA b-stock (factory refurbished) card but I have no hands-on experience with MSI refurbished; I've only bought their new GPUs. Personally I would get the EVGA 750 Ti.