No signal on new pc please help!

MJLgaming

Reputable
May 17, 2015
So the problem is my pc wont display on any monitor. It says no signal. I just built this pc and i am unsure if this has anything to do with it but the restart button dosnt work and the power button makes the pc usually restart the first time after i turn it on but its fine after that. However im concerned with it not displaying anything. Even if i take the graphics card out usuing the motherboards ports it wont work. All parts are new and i spent 9 hours building this thing.... A lot of money too. Like i said i used different monitors as well as multiple vga and dvi cables. Its for sure a pc problem. I quadroople checked the wires.those are ok. Any ideas?

I have a h81m p33 motherboard
a antec 450w
A pentium g3852
A hyper evo 212
And a 750 gb hard drive with windows already on it.

Pc has no speaker. I am unaware of what the problem is halp pleaseeee!

MJLgaming

Reputable
May 17, 2015
Well i didnt have a grqphics card in at first i was just using the dvi port that was already on the pc motherboard. However. I did try it with a grqphics card and still nothing .. :(

Your CPU has got an integrated graphics chip, no dedicated is required, in order to get a picture. You tried both, very likely it's your motherboard. If your CPU was dead, your PC wouldn't even turn on, because it would literally be... dead.

http://ark.intel.com/products/82723/Intel-Pentium-Processor-G3258-3M-Cache-3_20-GHz

Processor Graphics ‡ Intel® HD Graphics

That is what the motherboard output is using.

MJLgaming

Reputable
May 17, 2015
Thanks ao much for your help so far this is very unfortunate. Just one last question. Can the fans that are connected to the motherboard utself only still be powered through a dead motherboard? I would think that a currwnt cannot pass through jt while its dead but im no computer hardware expert :(