1080p video not playing.

minimum

Reputable
Sep 27, 2014
On my old rig, I am not able to play 1080p videos properly.
I use mpchc and have a video card and dxva is enabled while playing them.
Still they lag, stutter.
Ram is ddr2 2x1gb
Cpu is e6600 c2d
When I play the video cpu utilization isn't high also, so I guess cpu is OK.
Ram frequency is pretty low though idk how much low but consider 400in dual channel mode.

Solution
Sorry but if you want to play 1080p/blur-ray movies your going to have to pay for the software. Their isn't any true free 1080p Blur ray playing software out there, I've tried.

You said 400 in dual channel right which i'm presuming you mean 400mhz. Computers use 1600mhz RAM as standard nowadays and have done for quite a few years now and this may be your issue.

My Father got my a Blu-ray drive for my PC for xmas 2014 and I was stoked but when I put it in my pc and tried to watch one of the HD DVDS I got that day it wouldn't then I quickly found out I would have to pay for software but my Father kindly said he would as he had bought the drive so it's his fault for not knowing.

He got me some software and I was viewing my HD movie...
Sorry but if you want to play 1080p/blur-ray movies your going to have to pay for the software. Their isn't any true free 1080p Blur ray playing software out there, I've tried.

You said 400 in dual channel right which i'm presuming you mean 400mhz. Computers use 1600mhz RAM as standard nowadays and have done for quite a few years now and this may be your issue.

My Father got my a Blu-ray drive for my PC for xmas 2014 and I was stoked but when I put it in my pc and tried to watch one of the HD DVDS I got that day it wouldn't then I quickly found out I would have to pay for software but my Father kindly said he would as he had bought the drive so it's his fault for not knowing.

He got me some software and I was viewing my HD movie after 10minutes of getting the software and the verification code.

Sorry but you have to buy

Solution