Different BSODs in Windows 10, no errors in Memtest86

0XLave0

Reputable
Aug 22, 2015
Hi, i'm new in the forum, my name is Alex and hope someone can help me. Use to find solutions in this forums but never had to post because can solve the issues with info posted here.

My problem came from a while ago, a few days before upgrade to Windows 10. Use to have Win 8.1 pro and from time to time a friendly BSOD appears in my screen causing the PC to reboot. Later, Windows 10 came out and I upgrade it thinking of get rid those BSODs but in fact they move on with it.

The subject of the errors are kind of different in every case, the most usual is KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in FLTMGR.SYS but PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA also appears from time to time and the Windows Kernel seems to have some trouble to.

The BSOD appears in different scenarios: when playing any game, watching Youtube, editing in Photoshop or writing in LibreOffice, don't have a pattern to related it I think (but I'm to ignorant in this stuff...)

So I'd uploaded the last minidumps for any charity soul that wants to help me, I'll be very grateful for it since I'm getting desperate because the lack of knowing the core of the issue.

Also I've run Memtest86 and doesn't display any errors, upgrade and downgrade the drivers of the graphic card (I have a EVGA Geforce 550Ti 1GB DDR5), upgrade all the drivers I can upgrade... and nothing seems to work. I have a Asus P5QC motherboard and 2 RAM sticks of 2GB from Kingstone.

This is the link for the minidumps

And sorry for my bad english and excuse me if I do some mistake in the post, not very familiar with forums...and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

W Fallon

Reputable
Dec 4, 2015
This was probably caused by the following module: fltmgr.sys (fltmgr+0x22751)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41201, 0xFFFFF68000108CF8, 0xE240000072C54867, 0xFFFFFA800BF31180)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

You're going to have to go through your drivers one by one and uninstall and reinstall them.

make sure you have the correct and latest.

Bill