Need Urgent Help With Windows 10!

Sunehildeep

Reputable
Sep 9, 2015
i have windows 10 pro x64. my store opened and closes when i search something so i searched the internet for solution and kept doing solutions with power shell but it somehow deleted my store.store doesn't opened. it doesn't gets re-register if i use powershell to register it.it doesn't show its name"store" instead it says"[@Microsoft.Windows.Store_2015x64] something like this . can anybody help?

Solution
Try and perform a system restore to a point prior to when the issue cropped up. You can also try a repair install and see if your Store is reinstated. I'd also suggest backing up your critical data since minor changes even through powershell can throw the OS out of balance.

For relevance's sake, can you please pass on your full systems specs? If its a laptop then the make and model number to hunt for the latest BIOS and drivers.

Lutfij

Titan
Try and perform a system restore to a point prior to when the issue cropped up. You can also try a repair install and see if your Store is reinstated. I'd also suggest backing up your critical data since minor changes even through powershell can throw the OS out of balance.

For relevance's sake, can you please pass on your full systems specs? If its a laptop then the make and model number to hunt for the latest BIOS and drivers.

Solution