Touchpad LED doesn't work after windows 10 update
I updated my HP 650 to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 when i was checking if my touchpad was working properly i noticed that the LED that lights up when you disable it doesn't light when it is disabled. This problem popped up after the update to Windows 10
Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue but you'll need an external mouse first.
- Go to Device Manager and check if the Touchpad driver is listed.
- If it's listed, uninstall it and reboot your laptop and it should reinstall automatically after the reboot.
- If it doesn't install, download and install the driver available from HP for your Touchpad.
- Here's the only available driver for your Touchpad, it's for Windows 8.
- HP doesn't have a Windows 10 driver available yet for your Touchpad.