Need help between 2560x1440 144hz or 3440x1440 60hz mostly for gaming, watching movies, editing and etc.

Solution
i came to this crossroads a while back, i went with the ultrawide. its great for movies and games where the environment is important such as an RPG. my setup ends up being used for movies just as much as gaming, so it makes sense for me. even still, some things don't fully support the 21:9 screen and require some stretching or 3rd party fix to fill the screen.

if youll be focused more on gaming, i think the faster refresh would be beneficial. especially if you play fast paced games and shooters.

TofuLion

Admirable
i came to this crossroads a while back, i went with the ultrawide. its great for movies and games where the environment is important such as an RPG. my setup ends up being used for movies just as much as gaming, so it makes sense for me. even still, some things don't fully support the 21:9 screen and require some stretching or 3rd party fix to fill the screen.

if youll be focused more on gaming, i think the faster refresh would be beneficial. especially if you play fast paced games and shooters.

Solution