How to delay audio by 101ms in browser/windows?

super300

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012
Hi,
My PC is connected to my TV and I connect my headphones to my PC. Now, the output lag of the TV is 101ms, but the audio isn't synced with the TV since it is synced with the PC.
When I watch a movie it is not a problem since I use MPC-HC and delay the audio-But how can I permanently delay the audio when watching videos on youtube, gaming and such?
Connecting the headphones to the TV is out of the question for many reasons (I use an expensive USB DAC and AMP)
Thanks

Solution
Is it possible for you to pass on your full systems specs? The issue may be in the way you've connected your PC to the TV. Content streaming to your TV via the HDMI port should be lag free and if there is a lag then the graphics card and/or its drivers may be to blame. In any case your system specs will reveal more details.

Lutfij

Titan
Is it possible for you to pass on your full systems specs? The issue may be in the way you've connected your PC to the TV. Content streaming to your TV via the HDMI port should be lag free and if there is a lag then the graphics card and/or its drivers may be to blame. In any case your system specs will reveal more details.

Solution