Page fault error in non paged area - torrent

Rishabh_4

Reputable
Jan 9, 2016
Hi, since i have upgraded to WIndows 10, I have been experiencing Page fault error in non paged area blue screen whenever i download something on my torrent application. First I was using U-torrent then i switched to Bittorremt. Initially for some days when i switched to Bittorrent there was no issue, however off late i have again been experiencing this problem. My laptop continusly restarts with the page default error whenever torrent downloading is on. I have to stop the torrent to work.

I am finding this error very strange. I never experienced such thing on Windows 8 or Windows 7. Request if some one can help me with the error.

Thanks

Solution
It may have been possible that something nasty came along with your download via torrent. In any case since we're talking of a BSOD, please locate your .dmp files and host the files(a little more in size than 256KB) on a site like Microsoft's One Drive or Google's Drive and pass the link on here for us to study.

In the meantime please pass on your full systems specs. You can try and perform a system restore to a point prior to when the issue cropped up and likewise a repair install though I suspect it's more of a driver issue. Did you change your hardware after you upgraded to Windows 10?

Lutfij

Titan
It may have been possible that something nasty came along with your download via torrent. In any case since we're talking of a BSOD, please locate your .dmp files and host the files(a little more in size than 256KB) on a site like Microsoft's One Drive or Google's Drive and pass the link on here for us to study.

In the meantime please pass on your full systems specs. You can try and perform a system restore to a point prior to when the issue cropped up and likewise a repair install though I suspect it's more of a driver issue. Did you change your hardware after you upgraded to Windows 10?

Solution