Windows 10 Boot Loop Black Screen. Can't even boot with a windows 10 USB drive with an ISO on it. Please help

Matthijs_2

Reputable
Jan 8, 2016
On my laptop I got an error with the display drivers. Than my laptop crashed and got into a boot loop. Once I got into the repair screen from windows 10 wanted to go into safe mode but I couldn't. I tried to make a bootable USB, didn't it kept rebooting.

Solution
Remove CMOS battery, laptop battery and unplug from the wall and leave for 5 mins before replacing them. Recreate the bootable USB installer and try again with reinstalling Windows on your laptop. Speaking of Laptop, can you please pass on your laptop's make and model number? Have you made sure that the BIOS is up to date inclusive of all the necessary device drivers (aside from the graphics cards drivers)?

Lutfij

Titan
Remove CMOS battery, laptop battery and unplug from the wall and leave for 5 mins before replacing them. Recreate the bootable USB installer and try again with reinstalling Windows on your laptop. Speaking of Laptop, can you please pass on your laptop's make and model number? Have you made sure that the BIOS is up to date inclusive of all the necessary device drivers (aside from the graphics cards drivers)?

Solution