Which driver is the culprit??

Solution
I am talking about system restore.
Navigate to control panel/system/system protection.
Select a restore point to back out any recent updates.

Since this is a new build, it might be easiest to clean reinstall windows

amodi

Reputable
Jul 8, 2015
To be honest, I have no idea why is this happening, my PC started to give me a BSOD every morning on startup and then it worked normally after it had restarted itself, so I first ran MemTest86 to check if it was my RAM, but it passed so I suspected a faulty driver.

I ran Driver Verifier yesterday and found out there were four faulty drivers, two from Kaspersky Lab ZOA and two from Acronis True Image, so I uninstalled the two applications hoping it would resolve the problem.

You see, this is a new custom build that I built just last week and I was going to create a system image before this problem occurred, so I can't restore my PC.

amodi

Reputable
Jul 8, 2015
I checked that out but the earliest system restore I could do was when the problem still existed.
I think it is about time I should do a clean reinstall of windows.

Thank you for your help.

verifier found a problem with a driver and called a bugcheck.
you need to start windows in safe mode (f8 or shift+f8) and turn off verifier
via
verifier.exe /reset
this will allow you to boot so you can update the driver or exclude that driver from verifiication with the /driver.exclude flag.

for example something like
verifier.exe /standard /all /driver.exclude rt640x64.sys

this will make verifier not check this network driver (rt640x64.sys)
always better to find a updated driver that does not have this problem.

----------
verifier was turned on in on your system, it found that
rt640x64.sys Tue May 05 09:21:03 2015
it allocated executable memory for its data rather than non executable memory. this means the data could be run as code and this could be a security issue. IE a virus modifies the data, then runs it as code to hack the system.

This is new check in windows 10 verifier
look for a new driver Realtek NICDRV 8169 PCIe GBE Family Controller driver
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=5&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false