windows 10 keeps telling me computer will be shut down in one minute then i have to restart

Suicidalpinky69

Reputable
Jan 10, 2016
for the last week I keep getting this random blue pop up that tells me windows 10 will be shutting down your computer in one minute... random times no matter what I am doing gaming or just watching a movie... I have done and checked for updates multiple times and done the updates and it is still doing this its very annoying while gaming!!! Please help thanks

Solution
Did this issue begin after your system performed a mandatory Windows update? If so then perform a system restore or a repair install. I could suggest getting malwarebytes/roguekiller and scanning your system for malware but they also seem to cause a havoc with Windows 10.

Might I ask, why do you have to restart your system? Does it keep the pop up message at bay for a while before popping up again?

Lutfij

Titan
Did this issue begin after your system performed a mandatory Windows update? If so then perform a system restore or a repair install. I could suggest getting malwarebytes/roguekiller and scanning your system for malware but they also seem to cause a havoc with Windows 10.

Might I ask, why do you have to restart your system? Does it keep the pop up message at bay for a while before popping up again?

Solution