Best All-in-ones for office use?

Chopper678

Honorable
Jun 8, 2013
Hi everyone, it's been quite a while since I came here for help building my first gaming computer. Today I'm having trouble finding an appropriate computer to recommend to a family member for their small business. I'm typically against buying a computer, but for reliability reasons, I don't think I want to offer to build this one because it will be used to arrange appointments and check out customers afterward. If it has a malfunction or hiccup, it would be on the customer's time.

So basically, all this computer needs to be able to do is navigate the web browser quickly without any lagging and perform the occasional MS Office work. It doesn't need to have great display or audio, or even storage. So I assume the components to watch for are the CPU and RAM? Since most all-in-one's focus on being well-rounded, I fear there may not be a way to get one that excels in just those functions without paying for more than I need.

The reason I ask about AIOs is because of the lack of wires/space required. If there is a better alternative, please let me know! Thanks everyone!

TL;DR: What's the best budget computer for fast reliable web browsing and the occasional office work?