Laptop g6, Bluescreen, Windows 10/x64

anton_g

Reputable
Jan 11, 2016
Hi community.

I have a problem with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.
Bluescreen may occur at any time, even when the laptop not a very demanding task executes.

Minidump analysis on the links below.
http://pastebin.com/NfVd9LRz

The same error before I arose on Windows 8.1.
If you need more information please inquire.

Solution
it was just that the amd stream driver was on the stack at the time of the crash.
I would be looking for a update. Normally, bugcheck 0x124 is related to overclocking drivers, or power problems. Basically it is called by the CPU or anything directly attached to the CPU.
It would not be caused by a normal driver, with the exception of drivers that tweak various settings for the CPU or GPU.
i would remove the amd stream driver just in case just to eliminate it as a cause of your bugcheck. driver name was appexDrv.sys
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that I've suggested to others who had the same problem that may help.
- Start by running Windows Update, install all updates available.
- Next is to do a complete virus/malware scan.
- Here's a link for tools and guide: http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2767677/clean-graphics-driver-install-windows.html
- Once done a clean install of the graphics card driver as well.
- Here's the complete guide: http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2767677/clean-graphics-driver-install-windows.html
- Do reboot your PC once the latest driver has been installed.
- Please also do run a RAM and HDD test just to make sure both hardware are healthy.
- If all these will not work you may need to do a clean install of Windows 10.

anton_g

Reputable
Jan 11, 2016

Thanks for the answer.

I'll try the solutions you suggested.

The only thing I installed Windows 10 yesterday . So maybe it is not a virus. As the hard disk is used SSD Crucial MX100.

My laptop hp g6-2126sr and originally it was the processor AMD A6-4400m, I replaced it on the processor AMD A10-4600m. The specification of the motherboard allows it. Processor I ordered in the online store. In the description it was written that he was new, but it is difficult to check.

But the all stress tests laptop goes well, tests have never caused a bluescreen.

The appearance of the blue screen is quite difficult to predict, laptop month can be operated without problems.

I can return to my old CPU, but to see the result, I will have to wait a very long time.

error out the CPU processor bus while running
AMD Quick Stream Technology driver - flow processing engine driv

i would look and see if HP has a bios update and new drivers for you to install.
your bios is dated in 2013. A BIOS update will apply fixes to known bugs on the motherboard chipset and for the installed CPU. It will also clear any BIOS overclocking you may have.

other things to look for would be power problems, overheating problems, dust in fans, fans not spinning.

anton_g

Reputable
Jan 11, 2016

Thanks for the answer.

Could you explain about AMD Quick Stream Technology driver. This driver is installed in my system. It comes in a package AMD Catalyst. So it is better not to install the driver to prevent the occurrence of a blue screen?

Version BIOS F.26. This latest version available for this model of the laptop.

Thermopaste has been recently replaced. During the stress test the CPU temperature did not rise above the threshold, the processor is operating normally and not shift to a lower frequency.

it was just that the amd stream driver was on the stack at the time of the crash.
I would be looking for a update. Normally, bugcheck 0x124 is related to overclocking drivers, or power problems. Basically it is called by the CPU or anything directly attached to the CPU.
It would not be caused by a normal driver, with the exception of drivers that tweak various settings for the CPU or GPU.
i would remove the amd stream driver just in case just to eliminate it as a cause of your bugcheck. driver name was appexDrv.sys

Solution
May 30, 2018

Hi! I have a HP Pavilion G6-2105ss and it also came with the AMD A6-4400M and I upgraded it to AMD A10-4600M and since then I get a lot of problems like restarts, freezes, bluscreens etc.. I tried reinstalling the drivers, windows everything but I still have the problems. The restarts often happen while I'm playing games but it has happened even when I was just browsing the internet. Can you tell me how you fix the problem? If you did..