Advice on selling 2011 build

G

Hi!
So I've decided to sell my old system from 2011 because the graphics card broke. I just want some price advice, what should I sell this computer for?

Here's the setup:

CPU: Intel i7 2600k, 3.4 GHz (up to 3.80 GHz), 8M cache (with stock cooler installed)
Purchase price: 268,62€

Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS IV EXTREME-Z, Intel Z68 chipset, 4 x DIMM, Max. 32GB
Purchase price: 304,93€

PSU: Corsair AX-1200i
Purchase price: 251,56€

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 580, stock 1.5GB RAM
Purchase price: 574,39€

Blu-ray drive: Plextor PX-LB950SA
Purchase price: 147,83€

RAM: Corsair Dominator GT 4x4 GB, 16GB total
Purchase price: 167,68€

HDD: Hitachi 2TB SATA
Purchase price: Unknown

Wi-Fi PCI-card: ASUS PCE-N53
Purchase price: 37,74€

Chassi: NZXT Phantom Full Tower Case, PHAN-001WT
Purchase price: 132,27€

Sound/audio: Logitech Z906 5.1 System 500W
Purchase price: 300,14€

Good to know:

• ■The graphic card is most likely broken. It shows white stripes horizontally on the screen, and there's nothing I can do to make them go away (tried pretty much everything, and no, it's not the screen or cable that's damaged).
    ■The warranty for all parts has expired.
    ■It has not been overclocked (never got around buying more than stock CPU cooler)
    ■It has been handled with anti-static wrist wrap.
    ■The components are in superb condition, no scratches or anything. The chassi however has some dents on the side panel in the corners, barely visible if you eye over it quickly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I've tried to check the Internet, but it's difficult to find any good sites that you can just select parts and see their price today. Oh, and do you think I should sell it all as-is, with the buyer supplying his own GPU or do you think I should sell it as parts only, leaving the GPU out, or sell it maybe for a very reduced price?
Please give your input, would greatly appreciate it!

The processor, used, is going for around 200 bucks in the US. The rest of your components you can figure will be worth about half of what you paid for them (except for the video card). I would total that up and add about 15 or 20 percent and go from there. You can always go down, but not up. Try selling the graphics card as is. Some people buy the non working cards for parts or repair them.