Advice on deciding to purchase Windows 7Pro or Windows 10Pro

BinaryStar

Reputable
Mar 25, 2015
I have purchased a SSD to replace the HDD that originally came with my HP Laptop with Windows 8.1 Pro. I intended on purchasing Windows 10 Pro, but now I am having second thoughts. I have read many pro's and con's of installing Windows 10 Pro over Windows 7 Pro, so I would like to know which OS is easier to install? I like the simplicity and stability of working with Windows 7, but I have read it takes several hours to install the drivers. Since I am not very "computer savvy" as most here on this forum, I don't even know how to go about searching, selecting and installing all of the necessary drivers and updates. I am under the impression that Windows 10 is easier to install. However, at least from what I have read on many posts/threads, many hardcore computer enthusiasts do not like Windows 10 and are sticking to Windows 7. Which OS would you recommend to a novice like me?

Solution
Hi,

If I were you based from my experience helping others in this forums site I would go with Windows 7 over Windows 10. Bugs, errors, HDD being damaged and alot more with Windows 10 but hopefully Microsoft could find a way to resolve all those bugs because Windows 10 is a nice OS it's just those bugs that is not acceptable.
Hi,

If I were you based from my experience helping others in this forums site I would go with Windows 7 over Windows 10. Bugs, errors, HDD being damaged and alot more with Windows 10 but hopefully Microsoft could find a way to resolve all those bugs because Windows 10 is a nice OS it's just those bugs that is not acceptable.

Solution