Right click does not work on JPG

hubamatyas

Reputable
Jan 12, 2016
Hey,

A few days ago I realized that my right click does not work on JPGs. But only on JPGs, it is working on any other files. When I open the image it works but I can not open the right click options when it is not opened for example in the Windows Photo Viewer. BTW I am on latest Windows 10. Please help it is really annoying.

Solution
Hello hubamatyas

Can you please try Changing the Default Image Viewer Program and then switching back to it to see if it works?

If this doesn't help, you may want to download and install any other third-party image viewer program, make it the default image viewer, restart the PC, and then switch back to previous program.

Feel free to report back if the above suggestions fail to resolve the issue and any further assistance in needed.

Cheers!! :)
Hello hubamatyas

Can you please try Changing the Default Image Viewer Program and then switching back to it to see if it works?

If this doesn't help, you may want to download and install any other third-party image viewer program, make it the default image viewer, restart the PC, and then switch back to previous program.

Feel free to report back if the above suggestions fail to resolve the issue and any further assistance in needed.

Cheers!! :)

Solution

dsaraujo

Commendable
May 23, 2016
Worked here, thank you very much!

dsaraujo

Commendable
May 23, 2016
Worked here, thank you very much!