-Intel i7-4710MQ 3.5GHz turbo
-16GB DDR3
-1TB HDD
-Blu-Ray RW
-1080p 17.3" non-reflective display
-Two USB 2.0 ports, Three USB 3.0 ports
-Warranty good through 5/5/2017

No Auction Links

If wanted, can also provide a keyboard and mouse. Keyboard is Tt e-sports Challenger and Mouse is Razer Taipan.

EDIT: There is also a 1000w home theater system hooked up to it, willing to sell both for $1200 obo. It's only a couple months old.

In excellent condition, selling because I need to pay sales tax on vehicle and build a desktop. $1000 obo for laptop only.

d6FUslW.jpg

8j9TOzP.jpg

xPeJXMp.jpg

3IH7QxJ.jpg

zyVZhfN.jpg

Ep5tYXK.jpg

speach

Reputable
Feb 12, 2015
You're going to have a hard time selling this unit on Tom's because it is part of a very niche market (high-end gaming laptops are a finite piece of hardware for the most part which lowers desirability on older models). With the recent launch of Skylake powered MSI laptops the pricing on these units has taken a severe beating (mostly due to MSI discounting older units and offering spiffs [read as bonus commission] to sales representatives to clear them out leading to even steeper discounts). My advice would be to list this item as buy it now with best offer option on ebay. Choose the fair "good" price you would like to get for it and then automatically filter best offers to reject offers below your "not a chance in hell" price point. It will at the very least give you an idea of what people are legitimately willing to pay for the unit and you can cancel the ad at any time without incurring any kind of penalty. In my opinion, an educated buyer will most likely pay about $800 for this unit in this configuration used. Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.