Monitor turns to sleep Mode after running

Szfagier

Reputable
Jan 13, 2016
Hi there community, i am looking for a fix for my monitor. I cant find any solution online so i decided to post my problem here.

So the problem is that i bought a new pc. Plugged in the monitor (Acer P226HQV) to the graphics card (MSI GTX960 4GB) with a HDMI cable plugged in the graphics card and DVI-D to monitor, and its in sleep Mode while the PC runs. So i thought hmmm maybe the HDMI port on the graphics card is faulty but i connected the PC to my samsung tv and everything worked.

I then found that i should remove and then install my ram, done that and it worked for a day untill i plugged my headset (HyperX cloud II) to the motherboard and bam same thing my monitor turned to sleep Mode again.

Please help me out guys if you can i would really be thankful for that, have a great day ladies and gentelmen.

Szfagier

Reputable
Jan 13, 2016
I only have one monitor, the monitor has a DVI-D connections and a VGA only, it doesnt have a HDMI connection thats why i use the DVI-D to HDMI cable. Forgot to mention that the monitor and the cable works no problem with my Old pc