Having weird problems with sound

GissumGreve

Reputable
Jan 11, 2015
I want to play s specific song no sound is coming in my headphones. I can play the son through my loud speakers and I can play all other sounds through headset, but there is one song that won't play in chrome. The song is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhBnLHeGbw8 . I can play it in other browsers. Sound control panel is set to my headset and so all other music works. Operating system is Windows 10 Pro and headset is Sennheiser PC 363d (not using the following sound card but ordinary AUX). Everything is up to date in terms of software. I don't get what the problem is, can anyone help me?

PS: I should say I haven't had problems with any other sounds this is the only one that I have found. There can of course be other songs which I can't play, I just haven't found any other yet.

Solution
If the song plays in other browsers fine then the issue is with the browser and not the OS or your hardware. Looking at your post history, I think the issue was more related to the browser performing an update rather than any major issue. It wouldn't hurt to learn of your current systems specs alongside the stated audio gear that you have.

Lutfij

Titan
If the song plays in other browsers fine then the issue is with the browser and not the OS or your hardware. Looking at your post history, I think the issue was more related to the browser performing an update rather than any major issue. It wouldn't hurt to learn of your current systems specs alongside the stated audio gear that you have.

Solution