Infinite Boot Loop-Windows Edition--Help with Waking up from Hibernate

SamoanSavage824

Reputable
Apr 3, 2014
Hello everyone! On this wonderful day I have found that my great solution to an annoying problem has proven to be as much as a problem as I feared it might be, making it a bigger problem than my previous one. Allow me to tell the story from the beginning with my goal for which I required my solution and how it has, unfortunately, not served my purposes exactly as I wished.
So, I have been struggling to make my computer truly hibernate for a week or two now to no success. I've tried a countless number of fixes but none have shown results, so I decided upon a final answer last night that I knew could not fail me. My idea was to attach a task to the event that was waking up my PC overnight from hibernation that would put the PC back into hibernation mode. Now, I'm not a complete idiot so I did suspect that it may keep me locked out of my computer even when I went to manually turn it on, but I went through with it because I was tired of the PC waking up every night, the event which I attached the task to stated "Computer has returned from a low-power state" (so I assumed that by flipping the switch the computer would consider itself having powered down), and I carelessly decided "Why the heck not?". Before you ask why the heck I didn't just shut down the computer every night instead of trying to solve my problem after so long, it is because I like to jump straight back into my work and browsing but mainly thanks to a program called Speedfan, that is currently my only option for fan speed control, and it's ridiculously long startup time which locks up the computer if I try to do anything else as the program starts up(this start up process takes about 8-10 minutes for my computer, don't ask me why, I have read that it is because the program has to detect all of your components and it does so poorly). So, waking up this morning I was glad to find my PC sound asleep as I intended, but getting home today and pressing the power button revealed the infinite boot loop. I have even tried unplugging the PC for several minutes to plug it back in and power it on again, but it has only repeated the process.
Ultimately, because of this situation I've put myself in I have turned to the Tom's community once again for help as I always receive awesome advice and input and I try to give the same on topics that I am familiar with. So, if you have any idea how I can disable the start up program from running once the computer starts I would be very thankful for your assistance.

Question: How to disable a task from putting a computer into hibernate at startup?

General Information: I coupled the task to the event "System has returned from a low power state" which occurred around 3-5 every night
I created the task through "Run" using : %windir%\System32\rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState
After turning the computer on, the furthest the computer has been in the startup process is the windows logo with the loading dots, no lock screen.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'd be glad to answer anything that would help you help me :)