Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving this issue.
- Start by running Windows Update, install all the updates available.
- Next is to do a clean install of the graphics card driver which is the most common cause of BSOD's.
- Please do refer to this article on how to do the clean install of your graphics card.
- Once done do also a virus/malware scan that may help as well.
- Please do refer to this article again: http://www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-1691891/removing-malware-proven-completely-remove-bitcoin-mining-malware.html
- If all these will not work I would suggest doing a clean install of Windows 10.