how much can i sell this pc and monitor and accesories for? quick sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

belowaverage

Reputable
Sep 18, 2015
AMD Phenom 9550 Quad Core 2.2Ghz processor.

600 watt power supply.
Has creative Soundblaster where you can plug in your guitar use the pc as an amp

149gb hardrive.

4GB dual-channel ddr2 pc2-6400 Ram

ATI Radeon HD 4850 512mb graphics card

22 inch flat screen viewsonic monitor 5ms response time 1600x1050 resolution.

Windows XP professional installed with genuine windows disk included.

I have a bunch of computer parts some are open some are brand new including hdmi cables, sound card, and many other components you can have for free..

logitech g5 gaming keyboard and logitech mouse
brand new steeleries apex 350 gaming keybaord paid 100.00+

A pc will usually fetch more if it is disassembled and the parts sold individually.
That is because it is unlikely that a buyer will want exactly the same pc.
Find your parts in used condition on ebay.
Then filter on completed auctions,
In green you will see what the part actually sold for.

Aug 11, 2015
Ebay is normally a complete ripoff, with people wanting exactly what they paid for the part new even after a few years. Rule of thumb:
If the part is getting towards obselete (a few generations have come and gone) and it no longer has any warranty, then 30%-40% of what you originally paid sounds about right.

Also, where are you? If you're in the EU, I might be interrested in the monitor and the RAM, as well as any free components you might be willing to throw in.

The auction process is what matches the price vs. the demand.
For new parts, I might agree, sellers of new parts need to make a profit, and some will ask excessive prices that will sell to the uninformed.

On the used market by individuals, you will have sellers who are upgrading and will accept what the market demands.
One can place a bid up to the maximum they will pay. Often the item sells for much less.

D

Deleted member 217926

^ Yep. You might get $200 for it. Finding someone to buy parts that old may be a problem though.

Status
Not open for further replies.