Windows 10 safe mode question

Articuner

Reputable
Jan 17, 2016
So I had set my windows 10 computer to boot in safe mode and did not know it only accepted the normal password. The thing is I only use the picture password to login and I have not used the normal password in about 2 years. I also tried to reset my Microsoft account password but, it wont sync. How can I get out of safe mode?

Solution
Stop windows from loading as soon as it starts system and before it boots completely by shutting it off couple of times. It should show start screen with debugging options. One of them should be normal startup.
You can also try to press F8 as soon as OS boot starts. may have to spam it or try few times. That should also bring start options with Normal Start too.
Stop windows from loading as soon as it starts system and before it boots completely by shutting it off couple of times. It should show start screen with debugging options. One of them should be normal startup.
You can also try to press F8 as soon as OS boot starts. may have to spam it or try few times. That should also bring start options with Normal Start too.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS