Is any wireless USB MALE TO FEMALE adapter exists?

Ralston18

Titan
Not sure what you are asking...

However there are "gender changers" that can change the USB Male connector to a USB female connector.

Beyond that you need to provide more information about what you are trying to do. Thanks.

Ralston18

Titan
A "wireless" USB extender......?

Physical USB cables are limited to 15 feet (5 meters).

Bluetooth is used for wireless connectivity: e.g., a mouse and keyboard. But there are other wireless Keyboard and Mouse products that do not use Bluetooth. They also use a transmitter/receiver that is connected to a USB port. The transmitter/receiver communicates with the keyboard and mouse - both battery powered and no wires.

Range is limited.....

Microsoft, Logitech, and other manufacturers offer various products for wireless peripherals.

What are you trying to connect?

@ralston

thats certainly something new i havent seen yet. interesting. yes, something like that would work for the ops needs though it does need batteries! (not sure if its rechargeable or not)

@op

if you already have a usb stick.. and wanted to make it wireless without plugging it into anything you can not. normal usb sticks need power via usb. i suppose there might be a device you can plug into that has power and wirelessly stream to a pc like a wireless usb hub http://www.amazon.com/Port-USB-2-0-Wireless-Hub/dp/B000UU46W8 but without either a product like ralston suggested or a wireless hub with power for a non-wireless drive what you're asking is not possible.

TLDR: no, you can not unless you have a wireless drive or wireless hub.

Ralston18

Titan
ssddx: Thank you.

I like the wireless USB hub as a better solution.

The hub could use any USB stick as I understand it. And plug in up to four sticks I would expect. No battery concerns either....

Ralston18

Titan
Meaning the wireless hub I trust....

Functionally yes - cannot attest to the end performance.

And you might need to have two wall outlet/power outlets" one outlet for the wireless hub and one outlet for the external USB drive housing.

You might be able to use a 2.5 SSD drive in a external case that would not require an additional power source.

Look at the wireless hub specifications and see if there are any constraints or restrictions relevant to your objectives. And look at both what is said and what is not said..... If your requirement is not explicitly mentioned then you may need to contact the vendor for the answer.