Razer Mamba TE stops moving then flicks and stops moving for a few seconds.

Koroto

Reputable
Feb 16, 2015
So as i said in the title, my Razer Mamba Chroma TE randomly stops moving and then quickly flicks and locks on to a position for a few seconds, then it start moving again, after a bit stops again etc. Any ideas?

Solution
have you recently cleaned the sensor or changed mouse feet? if not. clean your surface with alcohol pads and same with the bottom of mouse and dry for 10 minutes.

Then unplug mouse and uninstall razer synapse, then restart computer. Plug mouse back in, USe a different USB port, and test. If all ok, install synapse back.

If this does not work, open up a RMA or check for firmware update in synapse, maybe it's corrupt.

sorry for the bad grammar, i was in a hurry.

jasonelmore

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2008
have you recently cleaned the sensor or changed mouse feet? if not. clean your surface with alcohol pads and same with the bottom of mouse and dry for 10 minutes.

Then unplug mouse and uninstall razer synapse, then restart computer. Plug mouse back in, USe a different USB port, and test. If all ok, install synapse back.

If this does not work, open up a RMA or check for firmware update in synapse, maybe it's corrupt.

sorry for the bad grammar, i was in a hurry.

Solution