What do you think about this gaming pc? Is it smart to buy it from game UK?

Shmishe

Reputable
Jan 18, 2016
Hello.
I am planning to buy pre-built gaming pc and I need you guys to tell me if it's good for the price etc. since I'm not very smart in these things.

Here are the specs:

CPU: AMD FX 860K Quad Core CPU - Overclocked to 4.4GHz
Motherboard: AMD A68 Micro ATX Motherboard
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 4GB Graphics Card
Storage: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
Optical: 24X DVDRW
Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 Gaming Case - Black with Green LED Fan
PSU: BeQuiet! 350W 80+ Bronze Rated Power Supply
Network: Gigabit LAN and 802.11N 300Mbps WIFI
Operating System: Genuine Windows 10 64 Bit Pre-Installed

Note that I'm on budget and I don't want to spend more that 600 pounds on pc and I don't know how to build my own so please don't tell me to. Thank you.

Also, I am planning to buy this from game.co.uk and this pc is Fulfilled by Overclockers UK, is it smart to buy from them? Here are the link so you can check it out.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/ocuk-gambit-gtx-960-amd-860k-4-4ghz-8gb-1600mhz-quad-core-gaming-pc-899916?pageSize=40&categoryIdentifier=1007196&catGroupId=#moreDetails

try this if other link is not working

http://bit.ly/1U7hbtR

mp5mafia

Reputable
Apr 1, 2015
With pre-build systems you always have to pay premium and not necessary good components I'm afraid.
For £600 you could build something on new skylake i3 and better quality all other components.

Any pre-built will be about that price for the components you picked. The CPU is a low end one for gaming but is OK, video card is also pretty good, better than the CPU so you will have a CPU bottleneck where games are going to be held back in quality and speed by the CPU rather than the video card. 350 watt power supply is low for the system, you want about a 450 watt one.

Without the ability to build your own system, or doing it with a friend that knows how, you are going to be stuck in this range of parts though unless you up your budget or find a PC shop in your area that will build the system for you from parts you pick.