Budget Triple-Monitor Setup (Non-Gaming)

Maestro2u

Reputable
Jan 18, 2016
I wasn't able to find a related answer from the past several months. Hopefully I'm giving all the info you need up front to point me at decent office-work monitors.

1. What Is Your Country Of Origin?
USA

2. What do you plan to do with this monitor?
Easy office work... no games, editing, or movies expected (seriously).

3. What resolution and screen size do you want?
1920x1080 on 20-22"

4. What refresh rate do you want?
60? Shouldn't matter, but office work is in mind.

5. How much are you looking to spend?
Around $100 per. Is there an option that's cheap and still smells of reliability, quality? I'd spend an extra $20/per if the difference is going to pay out in longevity.

6. Brands Preferred (ex. Samsung, Acer, Asus, AOC, HP, Viewsonic, etc. )
None

7. Brands Not Preferred (state reason why)
None

8. Are You Buying More Than One Monitor?
Yes, three.

9. How Many Displays Can Your GPU Support Maximum? And what GPU and driver version are you using if applicable?
Three, I believe. HIS HD5770 1GB (1 HDMI, 1 DP, 2 DL-DVI). I'll be keeping it current on drivers.

10. What Port Do You Want To Connect To (ex. DVI-D, HDMI, etc).
Whatever works with the HD5770 in mind... I'm assuming a monitor that comes with DVI and either an HDMI or DP. If I have to buy two different models... well I'm hear to listen to your advice.

Thank you!

Maestro2u

Reputable
Jan 18, 2016
Thanks for the recommendation! That looks really good for what I gave you. Sadly I thought VESA was a given until I saw these and a couple other models at the same price that don't feature the mounts.

From your link I searched through several models and ended up on the Asus VS228H-P/VS228 (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005BZNDOO/ref=psdc_1292115011_t2_B00TJQX9D6). Looks like I'll have to add the appropriate cables and that's it.