Monitor says its model in the top right, but when i search for it, it doesnt exist?

IamAfro

Honorable
Jan 18, 2016
Ok so i'm gonna be building a new PC over the next few months and I've been doing some research on the GPU I'm going to purchase.
I found out the one i want doesn't have VGA (makes sense) so i decided i would find the page for one of my 2 monitors, but when i researched the model name that is on the top right hand corner of the monitor, it comes up with different monitors. Can anybody help me?

The monitor i currently have and the one i want to duplicate is the AOC G2460F, or so it says.

If I'm just being dumb please tell me, but I don't know what to do other than choose a different monitor.

Edit: also when I open the device manager and look at the model there, it says its an AOC 2460G5

Edit: I think i found it, possibly just a small formality that AOC do with their monitors i hope? http://www.amazon.co.uk/AOC-G2460FQ-24-Inch-Display-Monitor/dp/B00JLAXLLA

Solution
The exact same monitor can have a slightly different model number in different countries.

Also remember whatever model you have now won't always be available in the future, even 6 months after buying one, it may have become a discontinued model, no longer being manufactured.
The exact same monitor can have a slightly different model number in different countries.

Also remember whatever model you have now won't always be available in the future, even 6 months after buying one, it may have become a discontinued model, no longer being manufactured.

Solution